Tickets URLRegister Today!
26 (Wednesday) - 27 (Thursday)
Double Tree by Hilton Oak Brook
1909 Spring Rd, Oak Brook, IL 60523
Illinois MGMA and Indiana MGMA
Illinois MGMA and Indiana MGMA have partnered together on the 2017 Annual Conference to expand education and networking opportunities for our members!
Our two-day conference will provide current tools and networking time with healthcare leaders and fellow MGMA members from across Illinois and Indiana. In a professional and fun environment, you will receive information and industry updates to help you navigate the daily challenges of running your practice.
- Pre-Conference Attendee Networking Function on July 25: Dinner Cruise on Lake Michigan, 6:00pm – 8:30pm, Transportation provided from hotel venue to Navy Pier and back
- Over 9.0 hours of CMPE credit will be available with featured topics/sessions on: Managing Multiple Generations, First Class Customer Service, Lean Process, Cyber Threats, MACRA, ACA updates, Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Training, & more
- Conference featured speakers include: David Jakielo, Beth Ziesenis, Sean Dauber, Matt Kuhlman, Adele Allison, Scott Warwick, Tracy Spears, & more
Conference Dates and Location
July 25 Pre-Conference Attendee Dinner Cruise on Lake Michigan
July 26 Conference Full Day
July 27 Conference Half Day
Tickets URLRegister Now!
(Monday) 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Eagle Brook Country Club
2288 Fargo Boulevard, Geneva, IL 60134
Eagle Brook Country Club is
Eagle Brook Country Club is a private country club. 2288 Fargo Boulevard, Geneva, Illinois 60134
This outing is an opportunity for female healthcare professionals to network and enjoy a game of golf. There are two available formats – (1) 9 – hole scramble or (2) start with a clinic led by golf pros and finish with 3 holes of golf.
The registration fee includes education session, lunch, golf and social. You will have the use of driving range, putting green, bag service, locker room facilities, and Pro-Shop services.
9:00 – 9:30 Registration
9:30 – 11:30 Education – How to Think Differently for Greater Success
Speaker: Josette Goldberg Klopfer, MSMOB, PCC,
Attendees will gain insights into:
- How differently what others see (your leadership brand) comes from than how you think
- How to think differently to be happier and more effective by taking risks
- What to do differently to be more successful
- What habits to break to be the resilient leader that organization look for and need today
11:30 – 12:30 Lunch and Network
1:00 – 4:00 Golf: 9-hole scramble, or Golf Clinic with 3-hole
4:00 – 5:00 Awards and Social
21 (Thursday) - 23 (Saturday)
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
2233 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60616
150+ speakers from hospitals
- 150+ speakers from hospitals and health systems focused on Health IT and Revenue Cycle and Over 255 Total Speakers
- 9 tracks & 134 sessions over 2.5 days
- Keynote talks by George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America; Sugar Ray Leonard, Boxing Legend, Successful Entrepreneur and Author The Big Fight: My Life In and Out of the Ring; Daniel J. Barchi, MEM, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, New York-Presbyterian; Edward Marx, Executive Vice President, The Advisory Board Company; Interim Chief Information Officer, NYC Health + Hospitals; Shafiq Rab, MD, Regional Senior Vice President and Co-Chief Information Officer, Hackensack University Medical Center; Susan Salka is CEO, president and director of AMN Healthcare Services, Inc., (AMN); Amber McGraw Walsh, JD, Chairperson, McGuireWoods LLP