- Monday | August 20, 2018
- All Day
- Eagle Brook Country Club 2288 Fargo Blvd, Geneva, IL 60134
ABOUT THE GOLF OUTING
This outing is an opportunity for female healthcare professionals to network, gain leadership skills and enjoy a game of golf.
Eagle Brook Country Club is a private country club in Geneva, IL with over 300 members containing golf course designed by Roger Packard and Andy North, swimming and tennis facilities and a newly renovated clubhouse. Proper dress code is required.
Please remember to bring your golf clubs
*Register by Wednesday 7/18 to receive an official event Polo shirt
THERE ARE TWO AVAILABLE FORMATS
(1) 9-hole scramble or (2) start with a clinic led by the golf pro and finish with 3 holes of golf
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES GOLF, CART AND LUNCH
You will have the use of driving range, putting green, bag service, locker room facilities, and Pro-Shop services.
8:30-9:30 Registration and Breakfast
11:30-12:30 Lunch and Network
1:00-4:00 Golf: 9-hole scramble, or Golf Clinic with 3-hole
4:00-5:00 Awards and Social
Title: Drive your Destiny!
The difference between those of us who realize personal and professional success and those who do not is simple . . . successful people start with a vision, create a deliberate plan, and EXECUTE THE PLAN! All of us are truly a by-product of our efforts to be the person we wish to be. Whether in our personal or professional lives, we dedicate ourselves to something greater by passionately pursuing our vision for success. This session will provide you with “tips from the pros” to help you develop your plan and stay the course to DRIVE your destiny.
This workshop will cover:
- Starting with a vision; DRIVING with a plan – Imagining your destiny and plotting the course
- Upping your game – Creating your personal growth plan
- Building your winning team – Developing and nurturing your support network
- Staying the course – Making course corrections along the way and navigating change
Tina M Nazier, MBA, CPC