24oct - 25oct 247:00 amoct 252017 Fall SummitWhere Passion Meets Purpose7:00 am - 4:15 am (25) CDT 100 Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181Drury Lane Theatre & Conference CenterEvent Type :Conference
Tickets URLRegister Now!
Program BookConference Program Book
24 (Tuesday) 7:00 am - 25 (Wednesday) 4:15 am CDT
Drury Lane Theatre & Conference Center
100 Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
The 2017 Fall Summit is
The 2017 Fall Summit is a not-to-be-missed educational event for healthcare finance professionals in the Chicagoland area. Drury Lane Conference Center is in the Western Suburbs just minutes away from Oak Brook Mall with plenty of free parking. It is also just minutes from Downtown Chicago, O’Hare International and Midway airports with easy expressway access from all directions.
Whatever your role in delivering health care value – provider, payer, vendor, or early careerist – this year’s Fall Summit offers robust concurrent sessions to appeal to all healthcare finance levels. For a two-day investment of time, you will engage in general and concurrent sessions that get you “caught up” on an ever-changing industry. You will also benefit from one-on-one dialogues with your peers. We heard your feedback and have expanded break and networking time as well as offering two insightful CFO panels. But wait there’s more . . .
NEW THIS YEAR
- Women in Leadership concurrent session
- Ethical Considerations for Financial Executives – concurrent session eligible towards your 2018 CPA license renewal!
- Expanded Early Careerist Track to include Myers Briggs Workshop, a Recruiter Panel, and multiple concurrent sessions to help you maximize your decision to pursue a career in healthcare.
FALL SUMMIT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Strategic and Financial Planning in Light of Industry Transformation (CEO/CFO panel)
- The Power of One: Lead from Where You Are (Keynote)
- The Future of Value (Keynote)
- Women in Leadership: Pursuing Your Passion (Concurrent Session)
- Early Careerist track featuring Myers Briggs testing/analysis, Recruitment Panel, and more
- Medicare Update, Patient Payments Strengthen the bonds between physicians, payers and providers
- Cybersecurity and HIPAA Compliance, Healthcare Fraud and Abuse, Telemedicine
- CFO Panel on key issues
- Political Implications on Healthcare at National and State Levels with Upcoming Elections
- And so much more!!!
Providers are encouraged to attend and will receive a significant discount for attending the education program.
Advanced preparation: None
Earn more than 12.00 CPE Credits in a variety of Fields of Study
Program Level: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
Delivery Method: Group-Live
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- PFS Professionals
- Accounting Managers and Directors
- Risk Management Professionals
- Reimbursement Managers and Directors
- Management Consultants in the Healthcare Industry
- CPAs in Public Accounting Firms and the Healthcare Industry
- Healthcare Accounting Professionals
- Reimbursement and Financial Professionals
- Students/Early Careerists
Fall Summit - Questionsemail@example.com